As the cost of solar panels continues to drop, more and more homeowners are considering solar installation. Solar installation is a big investment, so it’s important to do your research and choose the right installer. Here’s a checklist of things to keep in mind when considering solar installation:
Solar Installation Checklist
1. Solar panels should be installed by a certified professional.
2. The size of your solar panel system should be based on your energy needs.
3. Your installer should provide a warranty for the solar panels and installation.
4. Make sure to get multiple quotes from different installers.
5. Ask about financing options and solar incentives in your area. By following these tips, you can be sure that you’re making a sound investment in solar panels.